Cybersecurity is becoming the biggest problem on the internet today. And now becoming a military issue. VPOS Technologies has come up with a solution for cybersecurity issues that need to be absolutely secured. Bill Bales founder of VPOS Technology is taking his idea to the United States government for a presentation of a new technology called “VPOS.” this is a totally new technology with a new programming language called MPro. Read more…
- Microsoft Endorses White House Cybersecurity Plan (blogs.wsj.com)
- The Department of Homeland Security to Hire 140 Cybersecurity Experts (securityorb.com)
- US New Cybersecurity Strategy Includes Military Option (circleid.com)
- Cyberattacks disclosed as federal security law considered (usatoday.com)
- What do we need to do to reach “cybersecurity awareness”? (nakedsecurity.sophos.com)
- LulzSec, Recent Hacks Show Government Agencies Unprepared (informationweek.com)
- Calling all technogeeks: Your country needs you (newscientist.com)
- Done, that was easy. Keep your money, we do it for the lulz (blackbergsecurity.us)
These are the reasons why VPOS Technology was created.
No comments yet.